GoodCrypto, a Ukrainian-originated trading platform, has launched a new update for its multi-exchange trading and portfolio management app that offers new features tailored toward crypto enthusiasts. The update includes a new dollar-cost average (DCA) bot with both manual and auto modes, which allows users to control when to enter the market and whether to go long or short. The algorithm handles the rest. The app has also introduced a crypto affiliate program that offers up to 50% revenue share based on the user’s subscription tier, as well as an additional reward of up to $10 for every $1m traded by their invitees on the GoodCrypto platform. The firm revamped its desktop app for the web to provide the best trading experience to traders. Additionally, it added six new languages such as Turkish, Portuguese and Vietnamese to expand its reach to major crypto markets. The app is accessible across iOS, Android and desktop devices, and offers features such as technical analysis signals, custom order types, automated trading algorithms and more, across 35 major exchanges.
“We are thrilled to introduce the best version of GoodCrypto yet to our users. Our goal is to always provide the latest and most advanced trading tools to crypto traders and investors, ensuring they can trade as efficiently and profitably as possible.” – Maksim Hramadtsou, founder and CEO of GoodCrypto.
– GoodCrypto: https://goodcrypto.app/
– Dollar-cost average (DCA) bot: https://goodcrypto.app/binance-trading-bot/
– Crypto affiliate program: https://goodcrypto.app/affiliate-program/
– Trailing stop: https://goodcrypto.app/binance-trailing-stop-order/
– Website: https://goodcrypto.app/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/GoodCryptoApp
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@goodcrypto
– Telegram Channel: https://t.me/cryptto_chat
– Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GoodCrypto/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GoodCryptoApp/