“Breaking News: Explosive Surge Expected for Cult Dao Token 🚨”

The speaker predicts that the next album of Code will be released soon and cites Google Trends correlation with Coach Dell’s chart as a basis for this prediction. The crypto index chart is analyzed and the speaker thinks that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other major currencies will continue to rise. There needs to be a decision made within the next 12 to 16 hours to either go below the token DMA or pump above the trend line. Evil Musk is reportedly willing to invest $15 billion to take over Twitter and transform it into a free speech platform. Twitter may reject Musk’s offer, and he might choose to launch his tender offer.

How I See the Next Code Album: Crypto Trends and Elon Musk’s Twitter Takeover Plans

Crypto Trends and Google Trends

The next Code album is highly anticipated and could be released very soon. I’ve been waiting for this for a while, and one of the factors that make me believe that the release is imminent is the Google Trends correlation with Coach Dell’s chart. If we look at the Crypto Index Chart, we can see that we are currently experiencing an uptrend. Even though we’re dumping at the moment, we pumped a little bit after the U.S market closed. We could see a continuation of this uptrend for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the main cryptocurrencies.

Time for a Decision

We are running out of time, and a decision has to be made within the next 12 to 16 hours. The price will either go below the Token DMA or pump above this trend line very soon. This is the time to make a decision, and I’ll probably be adding to my position right here. However, please note that this is not financial advice, and you should do your own due diligence.

Healthy Chart and Interest in Portugal

The chart is looking great, and there is a significant amount of interest in Portugal, which is a zero tax zone. This is excellent news for the project, and things are looking pretty good regardless of how you look at the chart right now.

Elon Musk’s Twitter Takeover Plans

There have been reports that Elon Musk is willing to invest $15 billion to take over Twitter. He offered to buy Twitter for $54 per share and even proposed transforming the platform into a free speech platform. He might reconsider his position as a shareholder if the offer is refused and could put plan B into action. He is taking a hostile approach and might launch a tender offer over to Twitter. He’s taking on this venture together with his Tesla and SpaceX venture investors.


Those are the highlights we have so far. I hope you enjoyed watching and listening to this YouTube video. If you appreciated this video, please click the like button, and if you’re new, subscribe to get updates on our future posts. Thank you for staying around, and see you in the next video!

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Coming Soon

Subscribe and be the first to know about the launch

Look at our roadmap


Log In


Thanks for subscribing

You will only receive important notifications
For now, follow to our social networks